|Stock Manufacturing & Design (SMD) offers MIG, TIG, Spot Welding, and Robotic Welding. |
Robotic welding enables SMD, to weld parts at high speeds in a repetitive process. We have the capabilities to robotically weld small, medium, and large size lots. We utilize 2001/2002 robotic welding technologies, which will enable us to pass the resulting benefits to our customers.
Why you want SMD?
- Efficiency – We utilize quick set-up and job recall to minimize unnecessary time spent producing a part.
- Manufacturability - SMD can provide assistance to redesign non-essential components in the design to help increase quality of product and improve overall part making efficiency.
- Large & Small Weldment - SMD has the capabilities to robotically weld up to 9ft long parts, and as small as a couple inches. Depending on what the parts specifications are there are various scenarios of how to take advantage of the benefits of robotic welding.
- Fixture - SMD designs & builds robot fixtures in-house, which means decreased costs and reasonable delivery.
- Repeatability - Tolerances on welding a certain jobs can make robotic welding tricky, but SMD has high-speed seam finding and tracking techniques that will overcome varying tolerances. We often take advantage of our CNC Lasers, which provide very high accuracy and essentially eliminate part tolerances.